I love how broad-turned maternal instincts are.
“It is small and warm and fuzzy IT IS MY BABY.”
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Servings: 16 4-inch pancakesIngredients:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 to 2 cups buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Grape jelly (or jam or jelly of your choice
- Vegetable oilInstructions:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and butter and add to flour mixture. Whisk until evenly blended. Stir in peanut butter and chips.
- Heat a griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat. Lightly oil griddle.
- Spoon batter for each pancake onto griddle and cook for about 3 minutes, or until bubbles start to form. Flip pancakes and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer to a platter. Keep warm in a low 250 degree oven if desired.
- Serve with warmed jam or jelly of your choice.
Happiness isn’t about getting what you want all the time , it’s about loving what you have💓